welcome to the show
Well hello there, gentle blogger. Welcome to my attempt at creating and sticking to writing something. Ever since I can remember, I have had a journal or scraps of paper somewhere with something written on them, but continuity has never been a strong point of mine. I literally had a blog created and ready to go back in November, but for whatever lack of time or motivation, nothing ever got written. The blog got deleted, and here I am starting all over again.
I can't think of what has changed since then; why I couldn't get this off the ground then but I can now. Maybe it was because I have a great talent for ( and thus a great fear of ) embarassing myself. That combined with my people pleasing nature and my happy anonymity make me an unlikely candidate to host one of these things.
Nevertheless, I am curious. So...consider this an experiment. I promise to update at least somewhat regularly (who knows, I may even LIKE it.) As for the topics that may be covered on here, they'll probably range from the sentimental to the serious to the silly. If you ever want to make a suggestion as to something you would like me to post about, send it my way. And with that, I hope you grab some overpriced, overbuttery popcorn in an oversized box, take your seats, and enjoy the show. ( Actually I don't hope THAT, at least eat some rice cakes or some broccoli or something with that movie butter...)
1 Comments:
I am looking forward to some interesting posts:)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home